Go to navigation Go to content

If you've taken my case, can you advance me my money?


A: No. Unfortunately, even with a good valid case, there are no guarantees that we can obtain compensation for you. Because of that uncertainty we cannot advance you any money. There are companies that will give you cash advances against the likelihood of success on your case, but these companies usually charge excessive interest rates to allow you the benefit of a cash advance. I do not recommend these companies to my clients.