Go to navigation Go to content

My car was totalled, but I'm just bruised. Do I have a case?


A: You probably would have a property damage case for the loss of your car. The fact that you've suffered bruises means that you should get medical attention as soon as possible. Your no-fault insurance company will pay for your medical expenses relating to the accident. If you only have bruising, I cannot accept your case. Please take a look at my Free Special Report in our Library section of this website called 5 DEADLY SINS to avoid in your car accident case. In it I describe why it's impossible for me to accept a case where the injuries are 'soft tissue' and minimal. Keep in mind that there are lawyers out there who will take such a case, so don't give up all hope. Keep trying.