Go to navigation Go to content

In a catastrophic injury case, what types of experts will we need to prove our case?


A: Doctors, economists, life care planners, and vocational rehabilitation experts. Each of these experts will bring a specialty to the case to prove different damages. In addition, we will make every effort to bring in your treating physicians to testify about your current physical condition and your ongoing disabilities.