After reading this (FREE for New York residents) book, you’ll learn:
1. Ten reasons why you should not to sue your doctor,
2. Ten reasons why most victims won’t recover a dime,
3. What to look for when choosing an attorney,
4. Why you won’t find a lawyer in the yellow pages,
5. What two questions a malpractice lawyer needs to know,
6. How lawsuits in NY work,
7. Deposition tips,
8. The answers to hundreds of FAQ’s,
9. How a NY malpractice lawyer evaluates a case.
Gerry has 245 fact-filled pages of fascinating and interesting articles about accident cases and medical malpractice cases.
I guarantee that after reading my book you will learn at least five new things that you did not know before. Become informed, learn all that you can, and choose your attorney carefully. Only by learning about cases like yours can you, the consumer, make the right choices to help you and your family.
Good luck to you in your quest for justice, and if you have questions, pick up the phone and call me at 516-487-8207 or send me an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. I welcome your call.
The Law Office of Gerald Oginski, LLC
25 Great Neck Rd., Ste. 4
Great Neck, NY 11021