I received a call from a man who told me that his home had been destroyed from fire and water damage in Queens. He didn't have homeowners insurance and the condo association and the owner of the building refused to pay for the contents of his apartment. He didn't know what to do or where to turn. When the condo association only wanted to pay to replace the basic walls in his condo and some basic cabinets, without compensating him for any of the personal items in his home, he was frustrated because he knew that they should be paying. Importantly, he had nothing to do with causing the fire or the damage to his apartment at all, and the responsible party was not stepping up to the plate and doing the right thing. He came to me for help to file a claim against the condo association, the owner of the building, and the roofing company that actually started the fire. Watch the video to learn more. If you find yourself in a similar situation where your homeowners insurance has failed to pay and compensate you for loss of your apartment or home, I urge you to explore my website http://www.oginski-law.com for more information. If you have legal questions, then I encourage you to call me since I can answer your legal questions at 516-487-8207 or by e-mail at [email protected]. I welcome your call.