After hurricane Sandy pounded NY and destroyed lives and lots of property, New York was again walloped with a massive snowstorm just 11 days later. What happens if you slip and fall during a snowstorm on a path that was already cleared by the property owner?
Can you bring a lawsuit for your injuries?
Can you recover compensation for the homeowner or property owner not clearing a path properly?
To answer that question, there are many other questions that must be answered.
Did the property owner, shovel or snow plow the path?
- How much snow had accumulated then?
- Was it still snowing?
- What was the temperature?
- Had the snow melted then froze again?
- Was there black ice present?
- Did you contribute to your own accident?
Watch the video to learn more.